Monday, April 07, 2008

First Bike Ride!

Colton went for his first bike ride on Saturday and he loved it! We finally found one of those seats that attaches to your bike and after about a hour and half of assembly we went for our first ride! Colton was talking and laughing the entire time.... I on the other hand almost died. I have put some weight on since the last time I rode a bike not to mention Colton's 30 pounds. It was quite the workout! We are looking forward to this rainy week being over so we can go for many more bike rides!

Ah, cuddle time for mommy! Colton loves to cuddle up on the couch and watch a little TV before bedtime... and I never argue with him! He is still my baby, even though he is getting so big so fast!

4 comments:

  1. Hate to tell you this ...HE'LL ALWAYS BE YOUR BABY! He looks like he had a BALL!

    He's going to be a tall one!

    Keep taking pictures! I LOVE 'EM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Good for you about the bike ride. I would have had no ambition to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was a great one. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing this.

    ReplyDelete