Monday, May 11, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!

Saturday we went to my cousin Kayla's Wedding and we had a great time! It was so much fun to hang out with so many of my cousins. And Colton proved to everyone that he is quite the little dancer... break dancer that is!! He was all over the dance floor busting his moves. And after Grandma and Grandpa took Colton home with them I was able to do some dancing too! It was so much fun to let loose and enjoy some laughs with everyone!

Then on Sunday I spent Mother's Day relaxing while Frankie worked all day in the backyard. He set up our Garden in the morning, Big Thanks to Yvonne for helping set it up and to Marissa for helping plant the veggies. And then Sunday afternoon Colton and I headed over to Uncle Freddie's house with Grandma Yvonne for homemade pizza's and Sundaes while Frankie stayed home and put together our new storage shed.... big Thanks to my dad for helping with this project. I had a very relaxing Mother's Day... Frankie on the other hand did not! I will be sure to make Father's Day a good one for him. Oh yeah, Colton got me a dozen roses and a GIANT helium balloon for Mother's Day, what an amazing son!! I know I have said this before but being a mom is the most rewarding thing ever. I couldn't imagine my life without Colton, he is just an amazing little guy. And if I am having a bad day he knows exactly what to do to melt away all of life's problems. I love you Colton and thank you for making Mother's Day (and everyday) one to remember!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the break dancing! Super cute dress you have on at the wedding. Where did you get it?

    The garden looks good, I think we might try one too. I'm such a copy cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the dress at New York and Company! It is so comfortable! And you should totally do a garden... I am so excited for the veggies to start growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an absolutely lovely weekend! I'm glad you had a good mother's day, because I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are my "mom" role model. =)

    The garden looks awesome, growing your own veggies sounds like so much fun, I am totally jealous, but I am just terrible about keeping things like that up. The most I can do every year is get some annuals planted in the flower bed and in our window boxes, and hope that I can keep them alive and pretty all summer long. ;)

    ReplyDelete