Monday, February 22, 2010

Time to clean the fish!

We had another beautiful day on the island today! Angela, Colton and I went to Fort Gaines while Frankie, my dad and Yvonne tried to catch us some fish and my mom hung out on the deck and read her book! We had a great time exploring the fort (this was my 4th time touring the Fort in the last 2 years and I am stilling finding new things that I haven't seen before)! Then this afternoon it was time to clean the fish. Colton was so excited, I think this is his favorite thing to do (I know what a weird child)! We enjoyed another fabulous fish dinner tonight and then we hung out on the deck for a while just listening to the waves crash unto the shore!! Colton came in the house to watch his movie and went from talking to out cold in about 2 minutes! It was another great day but we are sad that our vacation is going by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment