Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leaves!!

Well it is that time of year again - time to rake up our leaves! With a giant Silver Maple tree in our front and one in the backyard we have no shortage of leaves! Last Saturday we decided it was finally time to start raking up the endless supply of leaves in our front yard. The boys and I headed outside to enjoy some awesome fall weather and get the job done and it only took us 3 hours and about 12 giant leaf bags to complete the job. Of course it wasn't all work, we have some fun as well. Colton loved playing in the leaves - he was jumping in them, riding his bike into the giant pile and burying himself in them! Mason on the other hand was not quite as big of a fan, he just wasn't sure what to do the crunchy leaves. It was a perfect Saturday afternoon, if only every fall day could be be as awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the best days are just days at home getting chores done and playing, right? I need to remember that when I force myself to run around to "do things" all the time. :) Great pictures Mandy. I do not envy you, I HATE raking.

    ReplyDelete