Friday, October 21, 2011

Twin Cities Festival and Corn Maze

Last Sunday we spend several hours at the Twin Cities Festival and Corn Maze with my sister, brother-in-law and good friend. We enjoyed some swimming in the corn pool (which was actually a lot of fun, Mason however thought it was for eating and got quite angry when I wouldn't let him feast on the corn), we enjoyed a couple bags of mini donuts, we wondered through the corn maze, ran around the hay bale maze, enjoyed a petting zoo (full of Llama's by the way) and Colton's favorite thing of the day was Pumpkin Launching! It was another great fall day - I wish this time of year lasted a lot longer!

3 comments:

  1. Fun Day!!! I love corn pools, I could lay in one for hours :) BTW You look super skinny in these pictures, you need to let me in on your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The corn pool was so much fun, well except Mason trying to put fists full of corn into his mouth every time I looked away! And No secret Melissa - just started to watch what I eat (and counting calories - yuck!!) but Thank you it is nice to hear. By the way you already look amazing - I am just trying to keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place! I never knew you could go play in corn like that. Looks like everyone had a blast! I love fall...

    ReplyDelete