Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Colton!

How did my baby grow up so fast?  It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital, just watched him take his first steps, just heard his first words, just took him on his first bike ride/vacation/airplane ride, just dropped him off at his first day of daycare/preschool/elementary school, just watched his first sports game!  Now we have an independent, caring, fun, outgoing, loving and awesome 7 year old!  He is the best kid we could ask for (don't get me wrong, we have our moments but none the less he is the best)!  We are looking forward to watching him continue to grow and find his own personality but at the same time wish we could just freeze time for a while as he is growing up way too fast and we want to just enjoy every moment of this age and time of his life.  Happy 7th Birthday Colton, we love you so much!







  He is grow so much over the past 7 years and I think what I love most about him is how awesome of a big brother he is!  He is protective, loving, caring and always teaching his little brother and it makes me so incredibly proud!  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet boy! So glad I glad I get to watch you grow, looking forward to many more wonderful Birthdays! Hugs & Kisses!

    ReplyDelete