Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer full of Monday Night Feasts

So being married to chef definitely has its perks!  We eat some pretty amazing food at our house (unless it was my turn to make dinner, then it is normal everyday food)!!  We have decided to start a new tradition this summer - Monday Night Feasts!  The last two Mondays we have made rotisserie pork loin, roasted potatoes, corn on the cob, scallop potatoes, coleslaw, cake, pork and beans and all the rest of the fixings!  We loving having people over for BBQ's and these last two Mondays we were not let down as my parents, my mother in law, my sister, brother and brother in law have joined us and no one went home hungry that is for sure!  We are hoping to keep this tradition going all summer long.... take a break from the stress of life and enjoy a meal with family and friends!  If anyone would like to join us just let me know... we would love to have you over!  I look forward to whatever it might be that Frankie has in mind for our next Monday Night Feast! 







4 comments:

  1. YUM I want to come over! Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally join us for a BBQ night, maybe a Monday (or even Sunday night) in July!! We could have Sandy and Paul over that night too... relive some of the memories from Zack's Wedding!

      Delete
  2. We would love to join you...looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete