Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Marthaler Kids

I had the honor of taking pictures of my cousins beautiful kids recently and while I was nervous about the shoot I was also very excited.  She has 3 kids, a beautiful 2 1/2 year old little girl and twin 6 month old boys!  Yup, I was going to have my work cut out for me, well at least I thought I was but the shoot went awesome.  The boys did quite well considering it was pretty warm outside and we were taking pictures and changing outfits quite often!  And Braelyn was such a little charmer, she was all smiles and loved being in front of the camera. Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorites: 









3 comments:

  1. OMG these are so cute Mandy. Love the brothers for sale sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Colton wrote the sign for me... turned out perfect!

      Delete
  2. OMG - the brothers for sale picture cracked me up - what beautiful children!!

    ReplyDelete