Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Pictures

I know it took me a while, but here they are. Halloween is hands down my favorite holiday. I am already counting down the days until ScareFest 2007. I hope you enjoy the pics.

http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=43571869&ver=102906

Other than that, not much new here. I printed out all of Colton's pictures from birth through 4 months... 300+ pics. So now I really need to get scrapbooking. I was thinking maybe Saturday, I think I am just going to go sit at the Scrapbook store if anyone else wants to join me. I was planning on the one in Woodbury, but I would be willing to go the Mall of America if that works better!

2 comments:

  1. Man! I won't be home until Sunday :( I'll totally meet you at the Woodbury store some other time though!

    Can you email me the pic of Ang and I at your pumpkin party?!?

    Have fun scrafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! Next year for sure I'm staying for the whole time.

    ReplyDelete