Tuesday, January 23, 2007

He is 7 months already!

Colton is seven months old already! I still can't believe it. He is getting so big. He sits up on his own... most of the time. He loves to play with toys, especially the drum his Auntie MaryBeth got him for Christmas (don't worry I will get her back some day!). He is still a very happy baby, he only fusses when he is hungry or wet. Other than that it is all smiles. Soon he will be walking, which means he isn't a baby anymore. Thank god he still loves to cuddle or I would probably cry all day long!

Other than Colton getting so big not much is new! I have tried a few new restaurants lately. I went out to eat at Zelo's in Minneapolis with the girls and it was really good. Although they use some kind of rare broccoli but still it was very good. I also went to eat at Chino Latinos and I highly recommend it. The food was awesome. Even Frankie is still talking about it and that is pretty rare. Well I have to go get ready, it is Tuesday which means basketball night! My brother is doing really really good this year. He is ranked 2nd in the Metro for rebounds. We try not to miss any games if we don't have to!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness that baby of yours is a doll! I love how he just hams it up for pictures, a natural from infancy. ;)

    I've wanted to try Chino Latino for ever, but just haven't ever gotten to it. I'm so glad to hear you guys liked it! I heard their drinks average like $13 or something crazy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so adorable! I don't think any of us should have kids because they will pale in comparison to yours. If you had an ugly baby I think the rest of us would be more willing to give it a try :)

    When does your brother play Woodbury?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They played Woodbury last Friday night and it was not pretty! They lost by 19, but that is not as bad as when we played then earlier in the season.. they lost by about 35 that time.

    ReplyDelete