Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

We just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And you all know that I couldn't post without adding a few pictures so here they are! We celebrated Christmas at my parents on Saturday night. And it was so much fun. Colton was ripping open presents left and right! Tonight we are going over to Frankie's brother's house to celebrate with his family, which is always a good time especially with the little ones (Colton has a cousin who is only 9 month younger than him!). And then tomorrow we are heading to the farm to spend Christmas day with my my dad's side of the family. Also always entertaining... there are 21 grandkids (plus spouses) and 5 great-grandkids! So it is always crowded and loud and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Anyways, hope you are all enjoying the Holidays.
Colton and Putsy (my parents dog) are becoming great buds (as long as Colton isn't trying to ride her)!!

This is Colton's Favorite present (so far). My sister, MaryBeth, got him this ball pit and he thinks it is the greatest thing ever! And it has 300 balls... so you can imagine what my parents family room looked like after he was done playing! Good Times!

1 comment:

  1. ok...first off...Where can we get an adult version of the "ball pit"! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday! From your photos I don't have to ask how Colton liked it! What a happy boy! Santa must have been VERY good to him!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete