Sunday, October 05, 2008

I have the Cutest Godson Ever!

Today's was Jaxx's Baptism. He was such a good little boy! I am so honored to be his Godmother. Of course the weather didn't want to cooperate this morning with the rain but everything turned out perfect anyways! God Bless you Jaxx Robert.

Jaxx and his family - including Godparents and the reverend.

Jaxx with his godparents - Uncle Travis and Auntie Mandy

Jaxx- he is just so cute! Best Godson Ever!!

Otherwise we are staying very busy - getting ready for fall and our Pumpkin Carving Party!! We went to the apple orchard again last weekend - but this time our main objective was the pumpkin patch! And Colton had a blast, he was running from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to find the perfect one! Of course he tried to pick them all up but most of them were way to heavy for him. Also the last two weeks we have been looking for new daycare for Colton and we finally found the perfect fit. Colton starts at Kinder Care tomorrow and we are so excited and relieved to again put the daycare hunt behind us. I think Colton will love it at Kinder Care - there is always something to do and he won't be spending his day in front of a TV. I am switching to four 10 hour days at work starting next week so I will get to be at home with Colton every Thursday and I am looking forward to that more than anything. Right now the weekends are always so busy so it will be nice to have a day for just me and him to hang out! Okay I think that is all for now, and remember to cheer on those Vikes tomorrow night ( I know it is hard right now)!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It is beautiful. I am sorry, I am getting on that posting soon. I prominse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at how much he is turning into a little boy! Your baby is long gone Mandy...

    Congrats on the new work schedule, that is HUGE! I'm sure having that extra day at home will be just wonderful, I know how much I live for the every-other friday I have off, and I don't even have an adorable toddler at home. =) It will be so good for your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't say that - I don't want my baby to be long gone! But you are right he is growing up super fast -and he is so independent now it makes me want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwww! Your such a cute Godmother. Colton looks so old in that picture! We will all be there for the pumpkin party Evie & Elijah too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little "pumpkin" looks all grown up! It rather scary! Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete