Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We had a Great Christmas - Now Bring on 2009!!

We had another great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at Frankie's brothers house. Christmas day was at my parents house. And then this last Sunday we went to the farm for Christmas with my dad's side! Colton was very spoiled again this year. It was so much fun to see all of our family and to enjoy some good laughs with everyone! Of course I took way too many pictures (176 to be exact) and I can't post them all so here are just a couple of my favorites!

We are planning to celebrate New Years Eve with family and Friends tonight. We are doing a fancy dinner party at my parents house... with Frankie being our personal chef of course! He is making all kinds of awesome foods including Jumbo Shrimp, Chicken Kabobs, Scallops, King Crab Legs, Filet Minon and Lobster Tail just to name a few! I will be sure to take some pictures of our eventful night! And we are planning to start 2009 off with a bang as well. Saturday night Frankie got us tickets to see Irwin Berlin's White Christmas at the Ordway. I saw the show last time they were in town and it was amazing and I can't wait to see it again. And then on Sunday we are going to the Vikings Playoff Game, Lower Level, Row 15 in the Endzone Baby! I am so excited about this game I can hardly wait! It is gonna be a busy weekend but it is going to be awesome. Well I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and here's wishing you all a great start to 2009!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh my dad will be so jealous to know you're going to the game! That will be tons of fun!

    It looks like Colton got some cool presents this year! I love those safety glasses or work goggles...whatever you call them! he looks so cute in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to be being going to the game and to have good seats! My dad bought the tickets for us (as a Thank You to Frankie for doing all the cooking for the New Years Eve Party)! Now the Vikings better win or I will cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a ton of the picture you took on face book...I LOVE THE WORKBENCH PHOTOS! He is so cute! Has he taking the saftey glasses off yet?

    Remember: Section 119, Row 11, seat 10 and 11....she'll be the one in the white 57 RUDD jersey lol

    She is looking forward to seeing both of you there!

    I have to get some photos up on my blog. I have to do them at work now cuz this computer is a piece of junk and won't let me log in. (Santa must not have read my letter)

    Happy New Year...Here's to a wonderful 2009!

    ReplyDelete