Friday, October 19, 2012

Mr and Mrs Moe

Saturday night Frankie and I left the kids with my parents and enjoyed an evening out to help Zack and Liz celebrate their wedding.  I used to work with Zack and was excited to help him celebrate his wedding as it was something we talked about a lot when we were cubical neighbors.  Several of my other co-workers were also at the wedding and we had a great time.  I can't remember the last time I had that much fun at a wedding, we laughed and danced and enjoyed fun times in the photo booth and auctioned off Special K bars and didn't head home until after midnight (which for me is very late)!  Frankie and I had fun spending a night surrounded by adults and not having to worry about diapers, snacks, cartoons and bedtimes.   Here are just a few of my favorites pictures from the night!



No comments:

Post a Comment