Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pinewood Derby Races

Another year of pinewood derby races complete.  For almost 3 weeks prior to the races we spent several nights a week at my parents house working our cars.  Colton of course was our main priority however there is an open class so Mason, Frankie, my dad and mom also had to have cars.  And Frankie got carried away and decided to make 3 cars so I had one to race and my sister raced on of his well.  Race day was a lot of fun.  Colton didn't place this year which is probably good, he needs to understand that you can win everything and I had to admit he handled defeat quite well and even said "Next Year that trophy is mine"!   However in the open class my family took 1, 2, 4 and 5th!!  Yah, we are a little obsessed with pinewood derby but that's okay, it really is a lot of fun!




My Bear Den!  Although this is only 6 of them, I have two more scouts in my den but they were probably off buying more snacks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment