Wednesday, May 18, 2016

It's Baseball Season!

My favorite season is upon us, Baseball Season.  School year is winding down, summer is right around the corner and now we have baseball a few nights a week to keep us busy!  But there is one change this year, it is not longer all about Colton because Mason started Tee Ball this year!  Mason has been the last 5 baseball seasons at the field watching his big brother but now it is his turn to be a player.  The boys both had a game tonight, yes there are several nights this season where I need to be in two places at once but thankfully I have the best family ever and they are making sure to show up on double header nights so that both boys have a cheering section.  Before heading out for the games tonight I decided to snap a few pictures of my favorite players.  I love these two boys and look forward to spending several nights a week at the fields watching them!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment