Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Colton is 4 Months Old!

Hey there everyone. Can you believe it Colton is four months old already! We took him to the doctor last night for his four month check-up. He weighs 17 pounds 6 ounces and is 25 inches long. He is quite the little chunk. The doctor said he is very healthy! Yeah, she also said we could start feeding him cereal... so tonight we gave that a try. Colton was not too excited about the cereal but I am sure the more the eats it the more he will like it. Colton sleeps through the night, yeah for me! He sleeps for about 10 hours straight at night. He is always smiling and giggling. It is so much fun, although I have no idea what we used to do in our freetime, becuase now it is all about Colton. Other than that not much else new. We are looking forward to Halloween, because we all now that Halloween is the best Holiday of them all. That is all the news I have for now.

Here is a link with pics of Colton. Most of them are recent pictures but some are a little bit older, they are just so cute I had to include them.

http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=41736548&ver=060913

Hope you like the pics!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god Mandy, your son is the most ridiculously gorgeous little baby I have every seen. Soooo fricken adorable. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so cute! I love the ones of him in the pumpkin :) I can't believe he is 4 months already!

    ReplyDelete