Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Proud Auntie




Isaac Nicholas was born this morning at United Hospital. He weighed in at 6 pounds 14 ounces and is 20 inches long. Melissa is doing good. She ended up having a C-Section delivery but she is recovering well. Colton and I went to meet the little one this morning and he is just so small. I don't even remember Colton being that small! He makes Colton look huge (well I guess he is!). I can't wait until Isaac is older... him and Colton are going to be partners in crime! They are only 9 months apart!! I will post some more pictures later. We didn't stay long this morning... we wanted to let them rest!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! It's always fun when you have a cousin to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks fantastic! Such fricken adorable babies.

    ReplyDelete