Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's a good day!

It's a good day to be a Viking Fan, even more an Adrian Peterson fan. For those of you who are not football fans... you should be. Today's game was unbelievable. Adrain Peterson set a Vikings record for rushing yards... and this was only the 5th game of his career. He is going to be amazing. And don't even get me started on Longwell... WOW! Anyways, I am happier than anyone could imagine... if they keep this up I see a super bowl in store for sure! I recorded the game and I think I am going to watch it again tonight.. it was that good.

Other than football, and the Vikings finally getting their act together. Not much new here. Staying busy with work. And I am also picking up some extra hours on the weekends at Red Wing so life is a little crazy. I look farward to January when the holidays are over and things slow down at work and we can just relax. Colton goes to the doctor on Wednesday for his 15th month check-up (even though he will be 16 months on tuesday). He has to get shots again and I do not look forward to that. But I am sure he will be a good little trooper like always.

2 comments:

  1. OK MANDY...I have to say NOW..."you and courtney are NEVER to watch the VIKINGS together" lol She was so nervous at the end, to quote her 'my heart is pounding....PLEASE GOD LET US HAVE A PACKER WIN FOR ONCE" just before the fieldgoal attempt lol Just kidding about watching the game together, but we may have to put you two in a padded room by yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRRRRRRRRRR Even my rally bath didn't work today....NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete