Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family Fun

Happy Thanksgiving! We hope everyone had a great day, we sure did. We spent the day with Frankie's Mom and Nyle and my Mom and Dad and MaryBeth and Brad. It was a very relaxing day filled with great food and games! I think Thanksgiving is becoming my favorite holiday. And then last night we decided to put up the tree. Colton was such a big help, he helped string the lights, he attempted to put the star on, and him and daddy put the first ornaments on the tree. Actually the tree still only has 2 ornaments on it, we are going to finish trimming the tree tonight because it was getting pretty late last night. I still can't believe how fast the holiday season is going. I am glad I got a jump start on my shopping this year... I only have a few presents left to buy! Anyways, hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too (late but still heart-felt)! We had a nice relaxing time too! It was the first year we had it at grandma's new house and it was wonderful! I have most of my Christmas shopping done (just dad and Eric left) and then the QUEEN (Courtney) which we never know what to get! Seems like the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas gets shorter and shorter each year! Can't believe what a big helper Colton is turning out to be! What a sweet young man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I think, it's quite possible, that you guys are THE CUTEST FAMILY ever to grace this here world. Seriously. I am jealous of your cuteness. ;)

    Also? Jealous of Colton's jammies. Those bitches look cozy.

    ReplyDelete