Sunday, November 11, 2007

I wish weekends were longer!!

We had a really nice relaxing weekend this weekend. And after the last week we needed it. Let me give you an idea of our past week. We took Colton in last week because he had a really bad cough and we found out that he had Bronchitis but it was in the very early stages so we were lucky. And then Thursday evening he screamed for about an hour and we couldn't figure what was wrong until I stuck my finger in his mouth and found out that he got one is molars in on the bottom. So after a popiscle and some hugs we were better. Then on Friday night the exact same thing happened and he got the molar in on the other side on the bottom. NO FUN LET ME TELL YOU. Anyways, Saturday we decided to get out the house so Colton and I went to the MN zoo and we had a blast. He is starting to realize that there are animals in all the exhibits and he gets really excited when they come up to the glass to see him! It was so much fun. Saturday night Frankie, Angela and I decided to have a SAW marathon. We watched Saw I and Saw II and even though I had seen them both before they still scared the crap out of me. We still need to watch Saw III (even though we saw is in theaters last fall) and then once we are all caught and refreshed we can go the theater and see SAW 4! I don't know why we enjoy watching these movies.... I didn't sleep much Saturday night! Then Sunday we were all excited to watch to the Vikings, but the game was a complete embarrassement.. even Colton was upset... I think the picture explains it quite nicely!
So after the game we decided to head out and play in the leaves and it was a blast. Although after watching a game that bad anything would have been a great improvement! Colton was a little unsure about it at first but once I threw him in the pile a few times he thought it was alright! And the weather was perfect today, I wish this weather would last for a few days but it sounds like it is going to turn bitter cold in the next couple days.

Isn't he the cutest kid ever? Okay maybe I am partial!

5 comments:

  1. He is SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! And You and I had the same idea...I don't have a little one to play with in the leaves, but Bill and I did hang the Christmas lights on the Pine Trees lol Courtney came out when something "really bad" would happen! Praying they let Peterson rest and get better! Our season is over, no sense in putting him at risk! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Please wish Elijah a happy birthday from Bill and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at the zoo on Saturday too too bad we didn't run into yu guys! Poor Colton and his molars :(
    I'm pretty sure Isaac is teething too he woke up at 3:30am last night and screamed for a good hour. Very unlike him so I think those top teeth may be coming on down. I need Christmas ideas for Colton, let me know what you guys need or want! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so how is colton's bronchitis coming along? I one heck of a BORED woman these days! Bill left Friday morning...and Courtney worked Friday night...went out after work and came home after I was asleep...worked tonight (they going out) and THEN she heads to the game tomorrow! So here I sit, just me and Lady lol Atleast I get to go out with the girls Wednesday (mom's night out!) Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah i would have deffffffinately have played in the leaves too if we had any lol. i ended up writing an essay tee hee. fun times right? NOT lol. yup i came out when favre was on the ground and when peterson ended up on the ground. at least this past game against oakland went better. and we won even w/o peterson!! :)i'm so glad they didn't play him. no sense in risking more injury.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving! Bill called this morning and FINALLY got his deer! They had seen a few, and ONE big buck, but it was running too fast to take the shot! And you are right, Christmas is coming up fast! I have most of my shopping done, just a few more and I'll be finished! Hate dealing with the crowds so I try to get it done as fast as I can lol

    ReplyDelete