Thursday, January 24, 2008

Congrats Brian and Lindsey!

Just wanted to say Congratulations to my cousin Brian and his new wife Lindsey! They just got married this last weekend... yes on the coldest day of the year! It was a beautiful wedding, and the reception was so much fun! Colton was a dancing machine! Actually he screamed when we took him off the dance floor so the bride and groom could have their first dance together and then he screamed again when we took him off so they could have the dollar dance! Anyways, it was so much fun, and I must say Colton is a very good dancer... I am not sure where he got the skills from though, it sure isn't me! Hope everyone is staying warm, just remember spring is right around the corner!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he must have gotten it from his Uncle Bill! NOT ! ! ! Unless he likes dancing with two left feet! lol I'm so sick of this cold weather...everyone around me is or has been sick (Courtney~Bill~Pastor Brian~ our neighbors~and my Godparent who are 4 doors down! ) PLEASE OH PLEASE don't let me catch it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colton looks like he had a ton of fun, so adorable out on the dance floor. Just think someday we'll be dancing at his wedding and remembering when he was oh so little. This is Melissa my stupid password wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete