Monday, February 04, 2008

GO GIANTS!

Well let me start by saying that I am happy the Giants won. We watched the game at my parents house and it was so much fun! I like watching a close game... especially when my brother is cheering for the other team. Other than the Superbowl not much going on around here. We decided on Saturday that we had enough of Colton's crazy hair and we buzzed it all off. His hair is so short now and it looks really good. He looks very clean cut and much older! He also discovered tonight that he can get into his toy box all by himself! But he doesn't fit in there with all the toys so as soon as he gets in he throws all of the toys out. Well he usually keeps one or two of his favorites in there so he has something to play with! Okay that is all I have for now... I know nothing too exciting we are leading a pretty boring life right now!


3 comments:

  1. I love his hair. I also love the picture of him in the toybox and all the toys on the floor. That is a classic picture. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I had left a comment before, but I see I did something wrong! Colton looks like he is having so much fun in a toy box! Seems strange, all the toys in the world, and they want the BOX (toy or other!) Have a wonderful Valentines Day! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Colton looks so cute with his little buzz cut! Isaac likes to emty out his toy box too, except he likes to walk the toys over to the gate by the stairs and throw them down the stairs. Fun game for Mommy to play too! Gotta love them! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete