Friday, April 04, 2008

Weekend at the Waterpark!!

We spent last weekend at the Grand Rios Waterpark in Brooklyn Park with my dad's side of the family and we had a blast. We our course did lots of swimming and played some Catch Phrase... and my team won like always. It was so much fun to get together with all the aunts and uncles and cousins. Colton had a blast in the water park, he especially liked the water slides!The Winning Team.. yes we always win!
Colton and Great Grandma Sand
Colton and Mommy on the waterslides!
Colton and Auntie Marissa
He was so worn out after day two of swimming!

5 comments:

  1. HOLY COW...Can you say "Lady Killer?" He has the darkest eyes and the LONGEST eyelashes! NOT FARE

    Looks like a fun time was had by all! Anytime a child crashes hard with all the "fun stuff" going on...you KNOW they had a good time!

    Courtney and a bunch of her girlfriends are getting together and staying at the waterpark by the Mall of America...Kids never grow up! *think we should go "tag along???

    ReplyDelete
  2. or is it fair???? ME DON'T know (or is it no lol) Your not the only one with typos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy,
    Thanks for the pics. I am so sad I wasn't there. I heard there was lots of fun had by everyone. I am so glad that almost everyone was there. If you have more pics I would love to take a look. Keep posting, I think you are starting to get behind me as far as time inbetween posts. :) Love you and miss you. You should come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I caught up with everything! I am so proud of myself. That sucks about the credit card stuff. Did Quiznos give you your money back? Any more charges in Kentucky? That is really great about the swimming lessons and it looks like he really enjoyed the water at the water park. Sounds like you've all been having a great time! How does Frankie like his job so far?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! Corey's family went there last winter and I think I had more fun than the kids. Colton is getting to be such a little man! He looks so much more grown up than he did a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete