Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

We spent Christmas Eve at Freddie and Melissa's house enjoying some wonderful appetizers, opening presents, playing games and laughing and haning with family. Some highlights from the night included Frankie and Uncle Rich spending well over an hour trying to transfor Colton's new Transformer, Colton taking on everyone in a battle of Rock Em Sock Em Robots, the boys playing some Don't Break the Ice and of course watching the 3 boys run like wild animals all throughout the house. It was a great night!

Christmas morning we woke up to Colton yelling "There are red presents under the tree with my name on them and my stocking is full". It was exactly how I imagined Christmas Morning would be. We opened our presents from Santa, ate breakfast in our jammies and then got ready for the family to come over. We spent the afternoon eating, opening presents, playing games and watching Transformers (Colton is all about Transformers right now)!

We had a great Christmas Weekend, couldn't have asked for it to be any better!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I love the excitement that kids get for Christmas. It has been a while since I've had that excitement, but now that we have Kellen, I feel like I'll be able to live through him. You'll be getting a belated Christmas present pretty soon here...can't wait til I get a call/text/message about your baby!!

    ReplyDelete