Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fishing, Fishing, Lunch and then more Fishing!!

We have spent the last couple days fishing (and of course when we got too warm we would take a quick dip in the ocean)! Colton has become quite the fisherman - he is way more patient than I am, if a fish isn't on my hook in about 2 minutes I give up! Yesterday I sat on the beach and watched them fish for about 3 hours and they caught everything possible... Whiting, Catfish, Blue Crab and Sting Ray! Colton would sit and watch his pole and soon as it started moving he would yell "My Pole is Dancing, My Pole is Dancing" and someone would come help him reel in his fish! My dad and Frankie have also done a couple deep sea fishing charters and have come home with some delicious fish including Ruby Lips, Trigger Fish, B-Liners, and Line Fish. Like I said this vacation has involved a lot of fishing and several fresh fish dinners - YUM!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, that is a lot of fish!! You have to be eating fish for more than just dinner. That appears to be enough for 3 fish meals a day!

    ReplyDelete