Monday, March 21, 2011

We are back in Paradise!

We have made it back to Dauphin Island, Alamaba! This is our third year vacationing on the island and every year it gets better! This is the first time we have came in March and I love it... the weather is much warmer, we have been in the 80's everyday so far! Our house is also on bay side this year instead of gulf side which means the water is calmer and the kids can actually go some swimming! We are here with my mother-in-law, my parents and Frankie's Brother and his family. We are having a blast so far and we still have 9 days to go.... bring on the sun and good times! I tried to upload pictures but the internet is so slow so here's a few of my ocean bum and I will upload the rest when we get back home (or sooner if the internet every decides to speed up)!!

2 comments:

  1. Mandy, they are all wonderful, but this last pictures is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, your kid has Mario Bros. swim trunks? That is seriously awesome.

    Also, love that last picture.

    Glad you're having a wonderful vacation, it looks amazing Mandy. :)

    ReplyDelete