Thursday, September 08, 2011

It went by so quickly....

Colton, it seems like just yesterday that we brought you home and now here we are on the day you start Kindergarten. It was been an amazing trip so far and we can't wait to see where the journey takes us next. You were an wonderful baby, an awesome toddler and now you are a very independent and outgoing kid. When I am away from you I miss you - even if it has only been an hour - when I am with you I want to do everything I can to make sure you are happy. I know you are growing up but to me you will always be my baby. I couldn't imagine my life without you - you are my world, my everything, my son. I love you Colton Riley!

3 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet. I can't believe he's in kindergarten. Gotta say, when you're raising children, the days can be long, but the years pass so quickly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has the time gone? Such a handsome little boy he had become. Hope he had a great first day of Kindergarden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So sweet. You are such a wonderful mother, and Colton, such a wonderful son!

    ReplyDelete