Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Three of a kind, again and again!

My cousins Sheila, Alecia and myself were all born within 6 weeks of each other. Growing up it was awesome to have 3 girls all the same age at family gatherings. Alecia and me were in the same class together from 1st Grade through 6th Grade... living in a small town will do that to you! The three of us were close growing up and have remained so even though we have all went our different routes in life. All of us have since married and 5 years ago we started our families... I delivered a baby boy, followed by Alecia with a baby boy and soon behind was Sheila with go figure a baby boy! We thought it was funny that three of us all had boys (although we weren't able to be like our moms and deliver them 6 weeks apart - the boys are 2 years apart from first to third). Well last year Alecia started the second round of babies for us and delivered a baby boy, I followed with of course a baby boy and 5 months later, yup you guesssed it, Sheila delivered a baby boy!! So between the three of us we have 6 boys ranging from 5 years down to 4 months! I believe it is Sheila's turn to start the next round... I am waiting to see what she has so I know what is in my future and if I still wish to add a third! We can't wait to see our boys grow up together and hopefully have as much fun together as we have had in the past 30 years!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so You look great and Alecia and I have goofy looks on our faces. Couldn't you have picked a better picture???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - well it is my blog so I get to pick the picture! And in almost everyone of them one of us was not smiling or one of the boys had their face covered with their hands or something! You can put a different one on your blog!

    ReplyDelete