Friday, February 03, 2012

My Little Hoopster

Colton just finished his first Basketball Clinic and I couldn't be more proud!  Of course coming from a family were basketball was a big part of our lives (I played in High School and my little brother played from 2nd Grade into College) I always hoped my kids would play basketball and this last month I was able to live that dream and to make it even better Colton enjoyed it!  I always said I wouldn't push my kids to play sports that they didn't want to play so when he enjoyed himself I was beaming ear to ear!  And to make his first Basketball Clinic even more special I was able to be a coach and help the kids with their drills.  We both had a lot of fun and can't believe the clinic is already over (we practiced every Tuesday and Thursday in January).  The last night of the clinic the gave all the kids their very own basketball which they got to keep - I have never seen 50+ Kindergartners get that excited.  Of course being as I was coaching I didn't get to take many pictures but I did snap a few while the kids were warming up on the last day, I am so proud of my little hoopster!







No comments:

Post a Comment