Saturday, May 05, 2012

2012 No-Kill Walk for the Animals

The boys and I joined my sister at the No-Kill Walk for the Animals this morning and we had a great time.  Colton did some fundraising prior and was able to raise $435 for Coco's Heart Dog Rescue (Thank you Grandma's, Grandpa, Aunts and friends who donated)!!  My sister Marissa has been very involved with Coco's Heart for the past year... she has foster and placed 11 dogs into their forever homes.  If you are ever looking to adopt a dog or cat please consider Coco's Heart Dog Rescue, they are an awesome rescue!  Here are a few pictures from today.  The first one is a picture of Kiwi, one of my sisters current fosters.... he is such a sweetie and looking for his forever home in case you know of anyone looking.  The picture of me and the boys with dogs includes my sisters other foster, his name is Louie!!  









Thanks Adam for modeling this awesome bandanna!  My sister makes these pet bandannas and all proceeds go to Coco's Heart Rescue.  She sold 6 of them for $5 each in the short amount of time that we were hanging out at the booth!  If you need one for your canine friend just let me know and I will get it to you (Sammy has a Vikings one and she also has some patriotic ones for the upcoming Memorial Weekend)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment