Saturday, May 12, 2012

Four Favorites!

I spend my entire Saturday with my four favorite boys and we had a great time!  My nephews arrived at 9am and the fun began!  We made pancakes for breakfast and then got all cleaned up for our mini photo session with Kari Layland Photography... I had won a free session for promoting her business for her on facebook and I figured I would give her a little challenge (and believe me she got it with 4 boys ages 15 months, 3.5, 5 and 5.5)!!  After our photo shoot we went back home and enjoy some tacos for lunch and some playing out in the backyard while Mason took a quick little cat nap!  Before we knew it we were loaded up into the van again and on our way to Pet Evolution in Woodbury for their grand opening. I always thought I wanted 4 kids but man it is a lot of work to get 4 kids into their car seats and ready to go... major props to all the moms out there who do it everyday!!  We had a blast at the grand opening.  They had a petting zoo, pony rides, a balloon artist and free frozen yogurt.   After about an hour and half out in the sun we headed back home for a little cool down before our next adventure!  Colton had a birthday party for a classmate at Chuck E Cheese so after a little movie time we all loaded up into the van again and off we went.  We dropped Colton at his party and then the rest of us we and grabbed some Happy Meals and went to a local park to hang out for an hour or so.  The boys were all over the place and Mason was doing everything he could to keep up with his big cousins.  Once they wore themselves out a little we headed back to Chuck E Cheese to play a few games ourselves and then grab Colton from his party.  We met up with my brother-in-law around 7pm so he could get his boys back! I was kinda sad to see them go already, our day of fun went way too fast!  But I still had a little grocery shopping to do and I needed to get my boys into bed so I guess it was time to let 2 of my favorite boys go home!   It was a great Saturday with my Four Favorites!!























2 comments:

  1. I saw that giant blown-up turtle (was it a turtle? I only half paid attention) and wondered what was going on there. Sounds like a fun day with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for taking my boys! Still can't believe all you guys did that day...you are the best Auntie ever!
    Isaac asked me last night if he could see Colton more often. Let's plan another time to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete