Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Golden Gophers!

I was lucky enough to go to the Gopher Game with my mother in law and both my boys today!  I will admit I was nervous about bringing a 19 month old to a football game but he did awesome (better than his big brother to tell you the truth)!  We decided to skip tailgating with the little ones but still arrived about an hour and half early so we could take part in all the fun activities on the plaza.  Colton got his face painted and then we watched the marching band perform which Mason loved.  Once in the stadium we got some food (pizza and hamburgers) and found our seats!  It was a beautiful Minnesota fall day... but sitting 2nd row in the endzone with the sun beating down on us did heat things up a bit.  The boys decided to eat their way through the first half with mini donuts and snowcones.  At half time the score was 21-10 and Mason was ready for a nap and Colton said he needed to walk so we decided to leave before any meltdowns occurred.  It was a fun morning and I look forward to next weekend when Colton and I get to go to the evening game with my Brother-in-law and my nephew!   Go Gophers Go! 
















2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh look at Mason with no sleeves, love it. And Colton is looking like such a good big brother. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a sweatshirt on but it got too hot for that pretty quickly. And he has no Gopher gear so I had to just him in something gold as we were supposed to GOLD out the stadium (at the last the boys got it right, I did not)! Colton is a great big brother most days ;)

      Delete