Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Saturday Night under the Lights

Crisp fall air, bright stadium lights, football, mini donuts and my favorite little guys.... nothing better!  Saturday night Colton and I went to the Gopher game with my brother-in-law Freddie and my nephew Isaac. We arrived a couple hours early and enjoyed some of the fun activities on the plaza.  Then it was into the stadium to grab dinner (nothing better than stadium hot dogs and personal pan pizzas).  Our seats are second row in the end zone and the kickers were warming up when we got to our seats... the boys had a blast catching the footballs as they rolled down the net.  Finally it was kickoff time and it was a chilly Minnesota fall night, perfect for football.  The boys did great throughout the game and to my surprise they lasted the entire game (well we left about 3 minutes early to try to beat the crowds - we were not successful)!  We had a great time and the Gophers are now 4-0 which made the night even sweeter!
















2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Mandy! Those boys are just too cute for words! Make sure you send ne some copies ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, very cute little guys. I will email you the pictures hopefully tonight (which means I will have to actully log into my home email from the laptop which I never do cause I just check it on my phone)! If you dont see them soon send me an email reminder!!

      Delete