Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feeding Frenzy!

One of our favorite things to do on the island is feed the birds!  These birds are crazy and I swear they have some secret call to each other because once one realizes you have food the rest of the birds on the island show up shortly after.   Well this feeding we had some bread, left over french fries and lots of fish pieces (left over from cleaning on those fish Frankie caught a few days ago)!  We headed down to the beach and the feeding frenzy started.  The boys were having a blast feeding the birds and I was enjoying snapping as many pictures as I could!  Here are just a few of my favorites!






 Everything was going great until all of a sudden I felt something hit me on the back of the neck... something very warm!  Shit, yes that is right I was crapped on by one of the birds!  I almost died and of course I ask my mother in law and husband to help me and they are laughing so hard they were of little help and then my mother in law grabs my camera from my hand and decides we should get a picture of it before she wipes it off for me!  Seriously, so disgusting!

Just because I don't want to end this post with me being pooped on.... here are few pictures from our walks earlier in the day!  I love my little family.






No comments:

Post a Comment