Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hello Sunshine!!

We have escaped the cold and snow once again and landed ourselves on the beach for 2 weeks... and by the sounds of it we had great timing as the snow seems to be never ending back home!  Our first day on the island was a wash out, lots of rain and cold, but as the week has gone on the weather has turned great!!  We have spent time hanging on the beach, fishing, building sand castles, eating, drinking, playing train dominoes and of course enjoying lots of laughs together!!  I have taken way too many pictures already so I will just share a few.... I will try to post a couple more times before we leave but most nights I am so tired from all the fresh air that I don't even have the energy to boot up my laptop!  I am Loving the Island Life!
















No comments:

Post a Comment