Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with Frankie's family. We started out with going to church, the kids love the church service on Christmas Eve as their are crafts prior to the service and then they all get to go up to the front of church during the service and sit and listen to the Christmas Story.  After church we headed to my mother in laws house for dinner and presents.  The boys got some pretty awesome presents and Frankie and I got some gift cards so we can spoil ourselves as well.  My mother in law knows that if she gives me a gift card to Target I will end up using it on things for the boys or house so she got me a Victoria Secret card.... can't spend that on the boys!  She is one smart woman. Here are some pictures from our Christmas Eve celebration.











I really hope Mason stops making that face soon when he says CHEESE!  It isn't a smile, no matter how much he thinks it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment