Monday, December 02, 2013

Gingerbread House

I bought this awesome Gingerbread House kit at Menards on Black Friday and the minute Colton saw it insisted on putting it together. I was able to hold him off for almost two days, seriously the kid is persistant.  Well Saturday night my parents were watching the boys while I went to my sister's bridal shower and Colton begged to take the kit with him and to build it with his Pop Pop... I gave in even though I was looking forward to building it (I have never done one before)!  My dad wasn't too excited when Colton walked into the house with the kit but when he realized how excited Colton was he quickly got on board.  My mom was awesome enough to take pictures for me so I could be part of all the fun.  Mason really only wanted to eat the candy and got quite angry when he was told it was not for eating.   After about an hour the Gingerbread House was complete and I have to say they did a pretty awesome job!






1 comment: