Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sunshine and Sunsets!

We are back home from our island vacation and wishing we could go back already!  It is amazing how fast 2 weeks goes by when you are having a great time.  I finally have some free time to go back and share some more pictures and adventures from our vacation.  My parents, my sister and brother in law, some family friends and one of my best friends joined us on the island the second week and the weather turned pretty nice.  Frankie was excited to have the guys on the island so he could do some deep sea fishing trips and the rest of us pent as much time as possible playing on the beach and enjoying sunset walks along the water. We spent one gloomy day exploring Fort Gaines (again, this was the 12th time Colton and I have explored the fort) and we took the Mobile Bay Ferry over to Gulf Shores for dinner at Lambert's - Home of the Throwed Rolls!  Here are some pictures from the first couple days on the island with the big group. 






The boys and I worked hard on this awesome sand shark (okay, I worked hard and they just watched me)!



1 comment: