Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sand Family Craziness

The boys and I spent this past weekend at a hotel in Owatonna with my dad's side of the family. Some of us went down already on Friday night and enjoyed some water park fun and catching up with each other before the rest of the crew arrived Saturday afternoon.  In total we had 48 people for the get together (including kids, I swear we add a couple new kids every year)!  We did plenty of swimming, enjoying a great potluck dinner and of course we played some games once the kids were sleeping including an entertaining game of Telephone Pictionary.  I love having a big family and these get together's are a tradition that I hope we continue for so many years to come.  My cousins are always there for me through good times and hard and this weekend proved to be no different, I am so blessed and honored to call them my family!! Feeling grateful.









I also realized this weekend that Colton is growing up so fast, hard to even figure out how it happened so quickly.  He was so helpful with Mason this weekend which really allowed me to enjoy my weekend that much more.  I am so proud of the responsible, respectful and fun loving young man that he is turning into right before my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment