Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

I don't need a holiday to be reminded that I might be one of the luckiest moms in the world!  My boys make me feel special everyday and Mother's Day was no different!  I love these boys so much!
 I wouldn't be the Mom I am today without the help and support of some amazing women.  I have many friends and family members who have helped shaped me as a Mom but I think I owe most of it to my mom and the two women that my boys call Grandma!  The boys and I are lucky to have these strong, supportive and loving women in our lives.  Happy Mother's Day to my teachers.

  This Mother's day was special in one more way.  It was my sister's first official Mother's Day and it was also the day my Godson was welcomed into Gods family through the blessing of Baptism.  I love this little guy so much and I am beyond honored to be his Godmother and to help guide him through his spiritual growth as well as every other part of his life.  Love you Easton Timothy and Happy Mother's Day to my little sister, welcome to the best journey of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment