Wednesday, July 01, 2015

My Life in Pictures!

Here is my June Edition of My life in Pictures (these are all photos captured with my phone of my everyday life)!
 Mini Golfing with Grandma Yvonne over Memorial Weekend!
 Enjoying some smiles with my beautiful nephew!
 I spent 3 hours on a Friday night watching my niece dance at her recital!
 I was a chaperon for Colton's class on a field trip to MN Zoo.
 Baseball.... this is our life every Tuesday and Thursday night!
 Mason brought his Preschool Teacher flowers on the last day of school.
 Hanging with my favorite playing as his baseball tournament earlier this season.
 Can't pass up the ice cream man, one of our favorite things about summer!
 We spent an evening swimming with Uncle Brad at his place.  The boys thought the roof top pool (on 10th floor) was pretty awesome!
 Quality time with a good friend!
 So many other friends who shared a drink with me even if they couldn't be with me in person on a day that I knew was gonna be a rough one but one that still deserves to be celebrated as without that day in history I wouldnt have the things I do today!
 Exploring Downtown Eau Claire on a gloomy, rainy day!
 Love these two crazy kids!
 Sand Angels!  He has to find ways to entertain himself at the ball fields.
 Colton and I ran the Color Vibe 5K.  It poured on us and the weather was a little chilly but that didn't stop us from having a good time!
 June was another month of lots of landscaping.  I planted 18 hosta plants one day, all dug up and split from my sisters yard!
 Just relaxing one weekend, this is the life!
 My yard is in full bloom, it is gorgeous!
 Nothing beats an evening walk to the park, especially after a good rain storm!
Sometimes you need to stop and just take in all the beauty that surrounds us.  Life is short and everything can change in the blink of an eye, take in all the small details when you have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment