Thursday, June 16, 2016

Whoa, he's 10 already!

Double Digits!  I still can't believe it.  10 years ago today, I became a Mom and it has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Colton is such a great kid.  He is so caring, kind, honest, determined, funny, outgoing, passionate, loving, hard headed, stubborn and just simply amazing.   I am so proud to say that he is my son.  I still can't believe it has been 10 years since he entered the world, it feels like just yesterday.  I have enjoyed watching him grow and become so independent and I look forward to seeing all that he accomplishes in life.  He loves the outdoors, is a very social kid (always has friends calling to see if he can play), is a master of video games, is a wonderful big brother even if some days he says he hates his little brother and above all he is the most caring child on the planet and will do anything to make sure others are okay.  

I decided to do something new this year, I did a birthday interview with him.  I am hoping to try to remember to ask him these same questions every year to see how his answers change! So here goes, read below to get to know Colton, age 10!

What is your favorite food? Angel Hair Pasta
What is your favorite color?  White
What is your favorite TV Show? Pokemon

What is your favorite sport to play?  Kickball
What is your favorite sport to watch?  Baseball 

If you could anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
Who is your best friend? Mitchell Peterson
What is one thing that you cannot live without? Video Games
If you could buy any one item, what would it be? A Dragon
What is your biggest fear? The end of the world
Who is your hero?  Bruce Wayne
What do you like most about summer? The Heat
What is your favorite subject in school? Math
What do you want to be when you grow up? An Umpire or A Master Lego Builder
If you could change your name, what name would you choose? I would keep it the same.
What makes you proud?  Completing a lego set
What is your favorite time of day?  Night time
So far, what has been the best thing that has ever happened to you?   Being Born 
When you grow up do you want to have kids of your own? If yes, how many?  Yes, 3 kids
What is your favorite thing to do with your Mom? Riding the rides at Valleyfair
What do like best about your little brother?  I don't like him, he is annoying and is always getting in trouble.  

Happy 10th Birthday, Colton! 


No comments:

Post a Comment