Tuesday, July 05, 2016

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July weekend at the lake with my parents and like always we had a great weekend.  Clint and his nephew joined us for the weekend as well and I think they really enjoyed it to, despite some of the crazy shenanigans that always seem to happy on this holiday wekeend.  We spent plenty of time swimming, eating, fishing (Clint, Austin, Colton and my dad went out bright and early every morning) and just having fun.  Of course we took part in the annual Bike Parade through the campground and this time Mason would be riding his own bike without training wheels.  It was very exciting, he begged us to take off the training wheels so we finally did on Friday night and to my surprise he just took off and never looked back.  Seriously, my baby is growing up way too fast.  We had a fabulous 4th of July weekend and I hope that this is a tradition that continues for another 20 years at least!















No comments:

Post a Comment