Monday, July 11, 2016

Girls Weekend 2016

Another Girls weekend with 7 of the most amazing woman is complete and this one will be very hard to beat!  We spent the weekend in downtown Chicago.  A friend was able t to hook us up with a gorgeous condo on the 48th floor over looking Millennium Park,  We had access to our private rooftop patio, I mean seriously this place was unreal.  We spent plenty of time just lounging around the condo and catching up with each other.  Friday night we spent the morning/afternoon shopping and exploring Millennium park.  Friday night we went to see The Book of Mormon was was amazing, my face hurt from laughing so hard.  Saturday we went to the beach and played in the water a little and then another friends cousin took us for a cruise down the Chicago River.  The view were simply stunning, the weather was amazing and the fun that the 8 of us bring when we are together cannot be beat by anyone!  It was such a perfect weekend and it was hard to accept that it had to come to end.  I am so lucky to have such good girlfriends in my life and I hope that we continue these girls weekends for many years to come because they are so much fun and great way to reset in life.  I got home feeling refreshed and ready to take on all the crazy plans and busy days that lie ahead of me!

















One last picture on the rooftop as I try accept that my life doesn't include living in a million dollar condo with stunning views of Lake Michigan!  And I am okay that is not my life, but it sure was fun to live that lifestyle if even for a few days!

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you all get together. I have two friends that we regularly try to do a girls weekend, but have a heck of a time coordinating. I can't imagine what planning for 8 is like! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we try to do it the same weekend every year - the second weekend in July! That way we all know way in advance to not plan anything. And there have been plenty of years were one cant make it due to a wedding, a new child in the family or something else but this year it worked that all could attend and it was awesome!

      Delete