Sunday, September 11, 2016

Grandparents Day!

We spent the day up in New Munich with my Grandpa to celebrate Grandparents Day!  My grandpa is 89 years old and lives in an assisted living home with his wife, Mildred (they just celebrated 1 year of marriage in June).  The home put on a wonderful little celebration today for all the families of the residents living there.  We played a friendly (insert always competitive when Sand's are involved) game a softball with all the kids and a few brave adults!  Then it was pinata time and a big dinner for everyone who came.  It was so much fun to get together with so many of my cousins and what better reason then to celebrate my Grandpa because without him none of us would be here!  I took way too many pictures but I will just share a couple favorites.











1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cool. Your grandpa is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete