Friday, June 16, 2017

Eleven

Happy 11th Birthday Colton!  Can't believe it has been 11 years since this amazing young many entered my life, since this beautiful child of mine officially made me a Mom. Colton has really grown a lot in the last year, he is starting to really show some signs of independence but I know he still needs his mom (like when he just cant seem to butter his toast the right way)!  Colton is still playing baseball, loves boys scouts and is now officially a Tuba player!  Colton broke his first bone just weeks before turning 11 so I guess we can check that off the list of things he has accomplished too!  Colton is very sweet, always willing to help others in need, loves his video games, still hates to read unless it is a video game or about Pokemon, excels in Math, enjoys riding his bike around town to meet up with friends and most of all is one dang good big brother!  And while we are getting close to those teenage years and we have our moments where we don't see eye to eye I am still so blessed to call this kid my son!  Happy Birthday Colton, here's to many more.  I love you to the moon and back!



No comments:

Post a Comment