Friday, May 12, 2006

2 Months from Today!

Well only 2 more months! Can you tell I am excited to have this baby out. Don't get me wrong being pregnant is wonderful but I am looking forward to holding him just as much. He has kinda switched his schedule this last week. He seems to be moving all day now and not so much at night, although I do wake up at about 4 am every morning from one good kick to the ribs, but then it is right back to sleep. I also look foward to not having to go the bathroom every 2 hours, that is getting real old! You can see him moving now, which is kinda cool and at the same time very wierd. It looks like a little creature is trying to crawl through my skin! We are going for one more ultrasound next week. My sisters roommate is going to do the scan for us which will be fun. I will post one of the pictures if any of them turn out really good. Other than that nothing else new with the baby. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms, and to you moms-to-be! Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment