Saturday, May 06, 2006

First Official Blog

Okay I am going to do my best to keep this thing updated. I think it will be easier than trying to email everyone individually. This way if you want to know what is going on with me and the pregnancy you can read it and if you don't care then I won't have to bore you!!

My pregnancy is going great! I am officially 30 weeks along... which means the real count down begins. Less than 10 weeks and if I am lucky it will be even less! I know wishful thinking! The baby is moving around all the time, and I get no sleep at night, I guess he is just getting me prepared for when he arrives! We do know that we are having a little boy, and we are very excited. Frankie can't wait to take the little one fishing, although I told him it is not happening until he is at least 2! But I am sure I will lose that battle. We have the room almost totally ready, we just need to put up the new closet door and we are ready. I will post pictures soon so that everyone can see it.

Other than that everything is same old same old. I am still working at Red Wing Shoes. But Frankie did just accept a new job at the Park Plaze Hotel in Bloomington, as an Executive Chef. He couldn't be more excited. He is one of the youngest to hold this position, so I am very excited for him. His official first day is May 22nd. I will keep you updated on how he likes it.

Well I think that gets you all caught up to date. I will try to post once a week, or when anything interesting happens. Which for me is everyday with the pregnancy! Take Care.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so excited. I need to get back to blogging--so behind. But I am super excited that you are joining the craze!

    So--the count-down begins... 10 weeks until you get rid of that cat! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you blogging! I'm excited and more motivated to update mine now!!

    10 weeks huh?!?! That's not much time at all! I will totally babysit anytime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited for you- 10 weeks will go pretty fast! If the baby is moving around the most at night- that means it is his most active time inside the womb- which also means that will be his most active time outside of the womb! You will have to switch that little buggers clock when he gets here! I am looking forward to hearing more about what you are experiencing- it's fun to compare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, so excited you've got one of these Mandy! And I can't believe you're already 30 weeks along, that little babe will be here before we know it! We all need to have a lunch date/shower for you so we can shower mom and baby with lots of adorable little outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting so excited to be an auntie...hurry it up would ya!!! Love you lots big sis and I don't think I really ever said how happy I am that you and Frankie are finally going to be parents, I know you guys will be great at it. You guys did a pretty good job keeping me inline so anything will be easy now haha. Love you both see you soon!

    ReplyDelete