Friday, May 19, 2006

Bye-Bye Smokey


Well, it's official we are no longer the proud owners of one crazy cat. We gave Smokey to a new home on Tuesday, and I never thought it would be hard but it was. It is very wierd getting up in the morning and not hearing him cry by his food dish, as if he was starving (yeah right he is an 18 pound cat)! Frankie had a friend from work that took him, hopefully Smokey is nicer to them than he was to us. We will miss him, although I know everyone else is happy to see him go!

No new baby news, I had my 32 week check-up on Wednesday and everything is perfectly normal. The baby's heart rate is up from the last visit, it was at 160 this time and was at 148 all the other times, but my doctor said that is perfactly normal and we have nothing to worry about! Less than 8 weeks to my due date, it is going fast and yet not fast enough. Well I think that is it for now. I will talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Torii does actually LOVE cats, but I hate them...so thankfully I didn't get your comment about the cat until after you got rid of him! Wasn't your cat evil? Why did Angela hate him so much?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sad Mandy, I'm so sorry! Hopefully you can still visit the little guy from time to time!

    God, 32 weeks, that baby is going to be here so soon! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete